Our continually expanding team are looking to appoint a Pipe Welder / Fabricator to help serve our growing client base and fulfil recently secured contracts.
We are looking for an experienced Pipe Welder / Fabricator to assist us in providing Engineered Products, Solutions and Services for the storage, transfer and distribution of industrial liquids and gases.
- Highly experienced and motivated welder required with previous coded experience in the following materials and processes
- Stainless steel 304l and 316l TIG
- Carbon steel TIG and MMA
- Structural Steel MIG and oxy fuel cutting
- Able to fit and fabricate own spools
- Manual handling capability
- Ability to work on their own and also part of a group
- Site work may be required
This is an excellent opportunity for a Pipe Welder / Fabricator to join a rapidly expanding company with a broad and diverse product portfolio.
A competitive salary and benefits are on offer.
If you would like to apply for this role, please drop your CV and covering email to firstname.lastname@example.org