We design and manufacture bottom loading skids for loading road tankers, rail tankers and ships. The fluids we work with include; petrochemicals, beverages, pharmaceuticals and chemicals.
The loading systems we manufacture are flexible in design and offer a wide variety of component options. Each system is engineered to suit the users current and future loading requirements, be that single point loading or multiple loading arms with tanker access.
Our skids can be engineered to incorporate the following options as required;
- Single or multiple loading arms / connections
- Vapour recovery
- Fiscal Metering
- Meter proving functionality
- Overfill protection
- SIL interlocks
- Integrated pressurisation
- Pre-installed additive injection and/or blending
- Vacant frame space for future expansion
- Built-in hoists for removal of pumps and meters
- Earthing / Grounding
- Temperature and/or pressure monitoring
- Breakaway / emergency release couplings
Plug & Play
At Flotech our philosophy is to complete as much of the build off-site as possible by delivering a skid based solution. The advantages of this approach include;
- The system can be piped, cabled and flow tested in advance of delivery
- Snagging is done off-site which minimises site assembly and start-up time
- Large skids can be built in modular form to allow road transportation
- Reduced time on site makes the project cheaper, safer and more convenient
All welding, assembly and testing is performed at our fully fitted facility in Hampshire. Quality is assured since all welding, pipework and assembly is performed by qualified and experienced personnel.
Our status as an independent systems integrator means we can work with specific customer specification, budget and lead time requirements where required. In parallel, we hold strategic distribution partnerships with some of the best equipment manufacturers in the industry so where the specification allows we can gain access to industry leading products at competitive prices.
Key manufacturing partners within tanker loading include; Brodie International, Ergil, EMCO Wheaton, SafeRack, SPX Plenty and Viking Pump.
If you have a bottom loading application you need assistance with please don’t hesitate to get in touch.