At Flotech Performance Systems we have drawn upon 30 years’ experience in additive injection systems to launch the world’s first closed loop additive calibration device – the FLOCAL.
FLOCAL provides accurate & repeatable calibration without exposing engineers to potentially harmful additives or vapours.
FLOCAL combines inlet diverter valve, calibration cylinder, graduated piston gauge, outlet diverter valve and sample return pump in one compact device.
FLOCAL captures additive in a built-in calibration cylinder from which volume can be read using its graduated piston gauge. Once volume is recorded, the FLOCAL’s integral pump exhausts the contents of the calibration cylinder via a dedicated outlet which can be piped to slops or back to tank.
The unique design of the FLOCAL makes it the first true closed loop additive calibration device. Using FLOCAL during calibration makes the process safer, quicker and more efficient.
- Integrated calibration cylinder with graduated piston gauge in 1cc increments provides more accurate results than using a simple calibration jar.
- Closed loop design means operators are no longer exposed to potentially dangerous additives.
- Integrated sample return pump prevents additive used during calibration from being wasted – it can simply be returned to tank.
- Optional 100cc and 350cc Calibration Cylinders ensure performance across a diverse range of treat rates.
- Optional Thermal Relief Bypass allow for thermal expansion when the unit is idle, negating the need to purge the system after use.
For enquiries contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +44(0)1329 284145.