Our continually expanding team are looking to appoint an E,C&I Design Project Engineer to help serve our growing client base and fulfil recently secured contracts.
E,C&I Design Project Engineer required for work on packaged / site fluid handling systems for the petrochemical fluid handling sector.
Flotech designs, manufactures, installs & commissions fluid handling and safe access systems for the bulk transport & logistics of liquids and gases.
This role would suit an electrical design engineer from a packaged equipment / control / PLC systems design background.
- First class ability to read P&ID, Technical Drawings, Wiring Diagrams, Instrument Hook-ups, and Control Philosophy documents
- Production of Cable Schedules / Block Cabling / Cable Termination & Schematic Diagrams using 2D AutoCAD
- System Design of switch gear based / industrial safety systems
- Selection of switch gear components within control panels & instrumentation for the process
- Selection of Cables / Cable Glands / Electrical Containment
- Produce BoM’s & manage the procurement of materials in execution of the project
- Manage subcontractors / suppliers of control panels and electrical build works in our factory
- Reviews designs for compliance with engineering principles, company standards, customer contract requirements, and related specifications.
- Co-ordinate activities concerned with technical developments, scheduling, resolving engineering design and test problems.
- Control expenditures within limitation of project budget.
- Assist with Factory Acceptance Testing & commissioning support activities of manufactured products.
- Support the sales team with technical design proposals.
Education Requirements: List specific examples, denoting (R) if required or (P) if preferred
- 5 GCSES Grades A to C (Maths / English essential) (R)
- HNC/HND Electrical Engineering or equivalent (R)
- CompEX Ex01 to Ex 04 qualified (P)
Training, Skills, Knowledge and/or Experience: List specific examples, denoting (R) if required or (P) if preferred years
- 10 years experience in a similar design project engineering role (R)
- Knowledge of the Petrochemical industry / ATEX Requirements / Machinery Directive / Low Voltage Directive (P)
- Sound knowledge of IT (including Engineering AutoCAD) (R)
- Training certificates for 2D CAD software (P)
- Project Management Foundation (P)
- Safety Passport CCNSG / IOSH Working Safely (P)
This is an excellent opportunity for a E,C&I Design Project Engineer to join a rapidly expanding company with a broad and diverse product portfolio.
A competitive salary and benefits are on offer.
If you would like to apply for this role, please drop your CV and covering email to email@example.com