The new FLOBLOCK Additive Injector from Flotech Performance Systems is now available with a Dual Pulse Flow Sensor.
The unique design of the FLOBLOCK incorporates features which combined make it the most efficient and reliable injector on the market.
- Integrated flow control valve allows fine tuning of additive flow and facilitates calibration under true process conditions for more accurate injection rates and reduced additive wastage.
- Integral filter prevents contamination entering the meter or the solenoid.
- Inbuilt non-return valve prevents additive contamination caused by reverse flow.
- One-piece stainless construction & static seals ensures robust, leak-free performance.
- Common bolting pattern and inlet / outlet positions allow direct replacement of most common injectors (adaptors are available where bolting patterns differ).
- Optional dual pulse flow meter provides pulse redundancy to prevent unwanted shutdowns.
- Optional stainless-steel gears and PTFE seals ensure performance across a diverse range of chemicals and additives.
FLOBLOCK is held in stock in all derivatives and supported by an extensive spares inventory and expert technical support by our UK facility.
Using the FLOCAL calibration kit (available separately), FLOBLOCK can be quickly, safely and accurately calibrated.
Based upon a product flow rate of 2400 LPM, the Standard Flow Injector is suitable for 100-3000 ppm (typical shot size of 20-200cc). The Low Flow Injector is suitable for 20-600 ppm (typical shot size of 10-40cc).
For enquiries contact email@example.com or call us on +44(0)1329 284145.